WSDT Spring Games 2021
The scoring is broken down into two parts – Days 1-5, and Day 6 (End of Competition)
Your total score is the sum of the entire competition (Days 1,2,3,4,5 + Day 6)
How does day 1-5 scoring works:
Regardless of your account balance in the beginning of the day, you are ranked based on
your P/L for the same day.
Alex started Day 3 with account balance of $250,000 and gained $2,000 on his competition
account, so by the end of Day 3 his account balance is $252,000.
For Day 3 Alex’s P/L is +$2,000
Benjamin started Day 3 with account balance of $238,000 and gained $4,000 on his
competition account, so by the end of Day 3 his account balance is $242,000.
For Day 3 Benjamin’s P/L is +$4,000
Charlie started Day 3 with account balance of $270,000 and lost $1,000 on his competition
account, so by the end of Day 3 his account balance is $269,000.
For Day 3 Charlie’s P/L is -$1,000
In such case, between the three competitors above, the Day 3 Ranking would be:
|№||Name||Daily P/L||Account balance end of Day 3|
As you can see, the account at the end of Day 3 is irrelevant for Day 3 Ranking.
Your Day 3 ranking (just like Day-1,2,3,4,5) will give you the daily number of points as per the Daily Ranking Scoring Table.
How does Day 6 scoring works
- Simply sort all competitors based on their Day 6 (End of Competition) account balance, and give them points as per the Day 6 (End of Competition) Scoring Table.
- Simply put, if on Day-6 (End of Competition)
- Alex’s Competition Account balance is $220,000 (disqualified)
- Benjamin’s Competition Account balance is $265,000
- Charlie’s Competition Account balance is $250,000
Between the three competitors above the Day-6 ranking would be:
|№||Name||Account balance Day 6|
1. Day 6 Ranking does not consider any of the daily rankings
2. Disqualified competitors lose all their points and cannot win any prize and are not ranked on any ranking
Daily Ranking Scoring Table
Points gained on Days 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Daily - 15 points
Daily - 12 points
Daily - 9 points
Daily - 8 points
Daily - 6 points
Daily - 4 points
Daily - 3 points
Daily - 2 points
Daily - 1 point
Day 6 (End of Competition) Scoring Table
Disqualified competitors lose all their points.
Overall - 75 points
Overall - 60 points
Overall - 45 points
Overall - 40 points
Overall - 30 points
Overall - 20 points
Overall - 15 points
Overall - 10 points
Overall - 5 points